The mission of Gold Medal Excellence is to provide highly advanced, cutting edge and scientific based fitness and training methods for any highly motivated person who has motivated physical fitness goals in mind!
Youth Athletes looking to improve.
Youth and High School Athletes looking to improve performance in their individual sports. High School and Junior College Athletes looking to potentially earn an Athletic scholarship at an NCAA Institution.
Scientific and Technical based coaching designed to get you to that next level (University or Professional).Non‐Athletes looking to improve fitness and general health. Former Athletes who have become “Out of Shape” and need motivation to get back to a healthy lifestyle. Hollywood based clientele that wants to look good on camera and needs extra motivation to achieve those goals.
The non‐athletic type that has physical goals and doesn’t know where to begin.
The career oriented or homemaker “Super Busy Type” that may think that they do not have time to train but will have someone catering to their “Early Morning Needs”
“Gold Medal Excellence” simply means a top notch standard for your own personal fitness and athletic goals no matter of what ability level that you feel that you are beginning at. With motivation, hard work and perseverance, you will accomplish these goals.
- Current coach at UCLA
- Have coached 5 NCAA Individual National Champions
- Led Team USA to 3 Gold Medals at the 2012 IAAF World Junior Championships
- Have privately coached over 100+ collegiate scholarship athletes in a variety of sports
- Have coached professional athletes in the MLB, NFL, NBA, USA Track and Field and in Professional Softball
- 3x NCAA West Region Coach of the Year
- Considered an expert in the world of “Speed Development!”